Business Development Specialist
Hoddle is a leading digital asset technology platform providing fully insured storage deep-cold storage for crypto assets.
Department: Sales & Business Development
Role: Business Development Specialist
Location(s): Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time: Full-time or Contract
- Work on go-to-market strategies for new products and markets.
- Collaborate with Compliance, Finance, Operations and Product & Design teams to support institutional clients in a timely and detail-oriented manner.
- Help develop and execute the partnership strategy and tactics that will support Hoddle’s growth.
- Manage all elements of the partnership life cycle, including scoping opportunities, identifying potential partners, negotiating agreements, implementation and optimization.
- Maintain healthy and productive partner relationships, consistently resolving business, policy, and technical issues.
- Collaborate with Compliance, Finance, Operations and Product & Design teams to develop new partnerships.
- Prospect and qualify deals to generate a strong pipeline of business development opportunities.
- Complete regular business reviews and look for opportunities to improve and grow our partner relationships.
- Design and implement necessary analytics and processes to meet growth targets.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of new fintech technologies including blockchain
- Plus if:
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
- Experience in the digital assets market.
- Well versed with PMO tools
- Familiarity with the global digital asset landscape.
- Able to communicate in a second language other than English
- 5+ years of experience of Growth or Business Development in high growth consumer facing tech firms.
- Proven track record of developing relationships, negotiating, and problem solving with both internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Successfully helped negotiate a broad set of high value deals in complex positions.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative), and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Having a get-things-done attitude to meet client needs and improve client experience.
- Passion for learning about new technology and the digital asset industry.
- Knowledge of and credibility in financial services.
- Good instincts and can exercise good judgement in ambiguous situations.