UI / UX Product Specialist
Hoddle is a leading digital asset technology platform providing fully insured storage deep-cold storage for crypto assets.
Department: Product & Design
Role: UI/UX Product Specialist
Location(s): Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time: Full-time or Contract
- Contribute to product content strategy as well as produce and present final UX copy for our products.
- Write technical documentation for our products.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify user problems, shape strategy, and oversee the building process of the design system and product from the ground up.
- Instill and ensure design principles throughout the product: security, usability, simplicity.
- Take responsibility of new features from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to production.
- Design web and mobile experiences that are simple and intuitive for the end user.
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy.
- Experience in unifying and maintaining a UI and UX design across multiple teams with differing goals and priorities—including developing, maintaining, documenting, and gaining adoption of pattern libraries.
- Documenting interaction details, visual design specifications and quality assurance of our products.
- Work to iteratively improve the user experience.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of new fintech technologies including blockchain
- Plus if:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
- 4+ years of Product Design experience.
- Proficient visual designer and storyteller.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of consistency, typography, color, design systems, and attention to detail.
- Experience with end-to-end product design and shipping products to customers.
- Experience in designing cross-platform for web and mobile.
- Passion for high quality, well-crafted visual design.
- Excellent UX thinking, visual design, and written communication.
- Have an understanding of design’s relationship to business goals.
- Fluent in Figma.