Hoddle is a leading digital asset technology platform providing fully insured storage deep-cold storage for crypto assets.
Department: Product & Design
Role: Product Manager
Location(s): Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time: Full-time or Contract
- Manage technical backlog; effectively balance new features and technical debt.
- Work with internal teams to build internal products that reduce workflow friction, maximize output, and improve employee experience.
- Manage multiple internal and external teams in building solutions for our users.
- Identify opportunities, create a strategy and roadmap and work with your team to execute.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Operations, Product & Design and management to define product vision and strategy to turn our vision into reality.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and high-quality product and strategy documentation.
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of new fintech technologies including blockchain
- Plus if:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
- Python, R or equivalent statistical software
- Well versed with PMO tools
- 4+ years of product management experience.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Having a get-things-done attitude.
- Balance between attention to detail and shipping quickly.
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills.
- Experience with UX best practices, usability testing, and gathering analytics to turn data into actionable insights.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read, edit, and write SQL queries.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines.