Technical Support Engineer, Remote
Hoddle is a leading digital asset technology platform providing fully insured storage deep-cold storage for crypto assets.
Department: Operations Management
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Location(s): Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time: Full-time or Contract
- Investigate user inquiries and provide premium support via phone, email, or chat.
- Follow through with user inquiries through to resolution, in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer happiness and engagement by providing the users with a high level of experience; which may be achieved by effective and quick support.
- Properly triage and escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- Prioritize and manage several open user inquiries, amongst different communication channels, at a time.
- Take over and update a manuscript containing the most common user inquiries.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to handle high priority queues
- Must work in a defined shift, as required by the business; weekend support may be required.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of new fintech technologies including blockchain.
- Plus if Operations experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- 4+ years of work experience in a technical support role.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Fantastic English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Help Desks and ticketing systems.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of fast paced organization undergoing tremendous growth.
- Familiarity with blockchain based products.