Product Operations Analyst
Hoddle is a leading digital asset technology platform providing fully insured storage deep-cold storage for crypto assets.
Department: Operations Management
Role: Product Operations Analyst
Location(s): Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time: Full-time or Contract
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Lead and support cross-functional initiatives across Operations, Product & Design and Marketing.
- Implement, monitor and execute processes that simplify operations.
- Maintain operations manual and user-guides.
- Manage daily vaulting operations.
- Analyse business data and provide insights and recommendations.
- Ensure operating readiness when launching new features and experiences.
- Work with internal and external teams to manage and reconcile all activities, including managing admin portal, report redesign, and management reports.
- Implement and monitor KPIs.
- Document management.
- Maintaining back-office work flows.
- Conduct market research in the blockchain space and competitive analysis of other Crypto Custodians.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of new fintech technologies including blockchain.
- Plus if:
- Experience working in fintech
- Operations experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Well versed with PMO tools
- 2+ years of experience in Operations.
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL and Python.
- Ability to develop insightful quantitative analyses, paired with strong critical thinking and sound business judgment.
- Experience in implementing and improving processes.