Customer Support, Remote
Hoddle is a leading digital asset technology platform providing fully insured storage deep-cold storage for crypto assets.
Department: Operations Management
Role: Customer Support
Location(s): Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time: Full-time or Contract
- Investigate user inquiries and provide premium support via phone, email, or chat.
- Showcase knowledge of products and services to enthusiastically provide support to our users.
- Ensure customer happiness and engagement by providing the users with a high level of experience; which may be achieved by effective and quick support.
- Collaborate with Product & Design, Engineering & IT, and Business Development to collect feedback, and present solutions to help customers solve their challenges using Hoddle.
- Create client presentations, user guides and FAQs.
- Effectively triage, escalate and prioritize incoming client requests — seeing the inquiry through to successful resolution.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are adhered to.
- Participate in complex, multi-product client workflows and strategies to ensure our client expectations are exceeded.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to handle high priority queues.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of new fintech technologies including blockchain.
- Plus if:
- Operations experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Able to communicate in a second language other than English
- Experience with compliance, fraud, account access, trust and safety
- Experience in analytics or quality assurance
- 1-4 years in a customer support role.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Fantastic English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Confident, empathetic and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Help Desks and ticketing systems.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of fast paced organization undergoing tremendous growth.