Digital Marketing Executive
Hoddle is a leading digital asset technology platform providing fully insured storage deep-cold storage for crypto assets.
Department: Marketing & Communications
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Location(s): Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time: Full-time or Contract
- Set go-to-market strategy for product launches and new market expansion.
- Create effective campaigns across a host of channels, including online and offline.
- Report key insights and use these findings to develop future campaign planning and execution.
- Execute multiple aspects of marketing, including branding and positioning, product marketing, paid marketing, education and engagement campaigns, events and communication.
- Collaborate with Operations, Product & Design to fuel ongoing product adoption, product launches, and product localization efforts across multiple markets.
- End-to-end strategy and execution of media buying on core paid social channels in order to drive towards ambitious user growth goals while maximizing ROI.
- Work closely with the Product & Design team to create positioning and messaging that resonates with the target audience.
- Set up sales documentation (brochures, links, etc) for white label partners.
- Implement an analytical framework to measure and report on the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Keep an up-to date understanding of user preferences, competitor offerings and market trends.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of new fintech technologies including blockchain
- Plus if:
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with marketing tactics including SEO, SEM, programmatic ads, social media, PR, email, events, sponsorships, or content
- Experience marketing fintech or crypto products
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Strategic problem solver, and have a track record of building and executing on marketing strategy.
- Experience developing strategy and running campaigns across multiple markets.
- Ability to plan and execute on multiple projects at once.
- Clearly articulate the essence of products and the value they create.
- Fantastic English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to visualize data using tools like Tableau to manipulate data and extract insights.