Hoddle is a leading digital asset technology platform providing fully insured storage deep-cold storage for crypto assets.
Role: Junior Accountant
Location(s): Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time: Full-time or Contract
- Performing day-to-day operational accounting and reconciliation activities.
- Develop and maintain metrics, KPI, KRI for reporting.
- Analyze data against business drivers to identify trends / issues.
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures for operational activities.
- Support ad hoc financial information requests and analyses and other special projects as assigned.
- Manage the monthly financial close process.
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Provide support for internal and external audits related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures over intercompany accounting activities.
- Prepare investor updates.
- Execute Accounts Payable process.
- Document management.
- Maintain up-to-date process documentation and procedures as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of new fintech technologies including blockchain
- Plus if:
- Big 4 audit firm experience
- ACCA or other similar accounting qualifications achieved
- 3+ years of experience within financial services operations or accountant function.
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or a Finance related discipline.
- Ability to work with and analyze large data sets.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with accounting KPI creation.
- Experience performing account reconciliations.
- Able to manage multiple high-volume workloads in a fast-paced environment.