Full Stack Software Engineer
Hoddle is a leading digital asset technology platform providing fully insured storage deep-cold storage for crypto assets.
Department: Engineering & IT
Role: Full Stack Software Engineer
Location(s): Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time: Full-time or Contract
- Collaborate with other teams such as Operations, Product & Design and management to implement new user-facing features.
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, automation, source control, design patterns, etc.
- Update existing applications and build new applications with an emphasis to maximise speed, scale and security.
- Write client-side code for applications and create secure, fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications.
- Deploy security products.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of new fintech technologies including blockchain.
- Plus if:
- Experience working in fintech
- Strong experience with Node.js
- Experience in the security industry
- Experience designing user interfaces
- 3-5 years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline from a top university.
- Experienced with APIs and SDKs .
- Strong experience with React .
- Familiarity with the principles of good user experience design.
- Knowledge of CI/CD environments, DevOps deployment tools, and git workflows.