Frontend Software Engineer, Mobile
Hoddle is a leading digital asset technology platform providing fully insured storage deep-cold storage for crypto assets.
Department: Engineering & IT
Role: Frontend Software Engineer, Mobile
Location(s): Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time: Full-time or Contract
- Create reliable, secure and easy to use mobile applications for iOS and Android devices.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Operations, Product & Design and management to create a product that provides excellent customer experience.
- Ensure that the code written is scalable, reusable and works well across multiple applications inside our repository.
- Participate in product development: shipping new features, improving existing flows, and taking an active role in code reviews.
- Provide a thoughtful voice to the product roadmap.
- Have ownership of the codebase and space to improve it using the latest technologies.
- Drive technical innovation in the blockchain and SecOps space.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of new fintech technologies including blockchain.
- Plus if:
- Experience working in fintech
- Experience with Swift and/or Kotlin programming languages
- 2+ years of professional experience in building mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline from a top university.
- Excellent knowledge of modern state management libraries (Flux pattern).
- Experience both with REST and WebSocket based web services.
- Well versed with React, React Native, React Navigation, Jest and Webpack.
- Knowledge of mobile best practices and stay informed about innovations in the mobile industry.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Focus on high quality mobile UI experiences.
- Experience navigating through Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play store at every stage in the development cycle.